Terms of Service
This Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") sets forth the terms and conditions for the use of the services provided by Rejuvenation Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") on this website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service"). Users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") are requested to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
Article 1 (Applicability)
- This Agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Company.
- The Company may establish rules, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Provisions") other than this Agreement regarding the Service, and regardless of their name, these Individual Provisions shall constitute a part of this Agreement.
- In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this Agreement and the Individual Provisions of the preceding article, unless otherwise specified in the Individual Provisions, the provisions of the Individual Provisions shall take precedence.
Article 2 (User Registration)
- In the Service, the applicant for registration shall apply for user registration by agreeing to this Agreement and following the method specified by the Company. User registration is completed when the Company approves it.
- If the Company determines that there are reasons for any of the following when applying for user registration, the Company may not approve the application for user registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons:
- If false information is provided when applying for user registration
- If the applicant has violated this Agreement in the past
- Other cases where the Company deems the application for user registration inappropriate
Article 3 (Usage Fee and Payment Method)
Users shall pay the usage fees displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company as compensation for the paid part of the Service.
In the case of payment by cash on delivery, the payment deadline shall be the delivery date of the delivery company. In the case of payment by credit card, the fees and other charges will be debited from the account designated by the contractee on the transfer date specified in the contractee's contract with the credit card company.
Article 4 (Prohibited Acts)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service:
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activities
- Acts that infringe upon the copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights included in the content of the Service
- Acts that disrupt or interfere with the functions of the Company, other users, or the servers or networks of third parties
- Commercial use of information obtained through the Service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
- Unauthorized access or attempted unauthorized access
- Collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Using the Service for illegal purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or third parties
- Impersonating other users
- Advertising, solicitation, or business activities on the Service without the Company's permission
- Acts that provide benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with the Company's services
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 5 (Suspension of Service Provision, etc.)
- If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User:
- Performing maintenance or updates on the computer system for the Service
- In the event of force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters, making it difficult to provide the Service
- In the event of an accident causing the computer or communication lines to stop
- Other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service
- The Company shall not be responsible for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 6 (Restriction of Use and Deletion of Registration)
- If the User falls under any of the following, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict or delete the use of all or part of the Service, or delete the registration as a User:
- Violation of any provision of this Agreement
- Discovery of false facts in the registered information
- Non-performance of payment obligations such as fees
- No response for a certain period to contact from the Company
- No use of the Service for a certain period after the last use
- Other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service inappropriate
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User or a third party by the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 7 (Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
- The Company does not guarantee that the Service is free from defects (including defects related to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, conformity to a specific purpose, security, etc.) in fact or law.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the User due to the Service. However, if the contract between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including this Agreement) becomes a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer provision shall not apply.
- Even in the cases specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). In addition, the Company's liability for damages caused by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) resulting from the failure to perform the Service or unlawful acts shall be limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the User in the month the damage occurred.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that arise between the User and other users or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 8 (Changes to Service Content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or suspend the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result.
Article 9 (Changes to the Terms of Service)
If deemed necessary, the Company may change this Agreement at any time without notifying the User. However, if the User starts using the Service after the change to this Agreement, the User will be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms and conditions.
Article 10 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 11 (Notice or Communication)
Notices or communications between the User and the Company shall be made in the manner specified by the Company. Unless the Company receives a change notice in the manner specified separately by the Company from the User, the currently registered contact information shall be deemed valid, and notifications or communications shall be deemed to have reached the User at the time of sending.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Without the prior written consent of the Company, the User may not assign or pledge the position under the usage agreement or the rights or obligations based on this Agreement to a third party.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- The interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by Japanese law.
- In the event of a dispute concerning the Service, the Company's main office location shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court.