Article 1 (Personal Information)
"Personal information" refers to information about a living individual, which includes the individual's name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions that can identify a specific individual, as well as data such as appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone, such as the insurer number of a health insurance card.
Article 2 (Methods of Collecting Personal Information)
The Company may ask users for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, etc. when registering for use. The Company may also collect transaction records and information related to transactions, including personal information of users, from the Company's partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors; hereinafter referred to as "partners").
Article 3 (Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows:
- For the provision and operation of the Company's services
- To respond to inquiries from users, including identity verification
- To send emails regarding new features, updates, campaigns, and information about other services provided by the Company that users are using
- For necessary communication such as maintenance and important notices
- For users to view, modify, delete, and check the usage status of their registration information
- To bill users for the use of paid services
- Other purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company may change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed to be relevant to the purpose before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the Company will notify users of the changed purpose by the method specified by the Company or announce it on this website.
Article 5 (Third-Party Provision of Personal Information)
- Except as provided in the following cases, the Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the user. However, this does not apply in cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, local public body, or a person entrusted by them in executing the affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the person is likely to hinder the execution of such affairs
- When the Company has notified or announced the following items in advance and obtained the approval of the Personal Information Protection Commission
- The purpose of providing to third parties
- The items of data provided to third parties
- The means or methods of providing to third parties
- The suspension of providing personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- The method of accepting the individual's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provision of information in the following cases shall not be considered as providing to third parties.
- When the Company entrusts the handling of personal information in whole or in part within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific individual, and the matters such as notifying the individual in advance and making the information available to the individual easily are fulfilled, and the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified of the name or name of the person responsible for the management
- When the Company is requested to disclose personal information by the individual, the Company will disclose it to the individual without delay. However, if disclosure is likely to fall under any of the following, the Company may not disclose all or part of it, and if a decision is made not to disclose, the Company will notify the individual promptly. In addition, a fee of 1,000 yen per request will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party
- When there is a risk of significantly hindering the proper implementation of the Company's business
- When it would violate other laws
- When the contact information of the individual is unknown, incomplete, or not reaching the individual
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
- If a user's own personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user can request correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") to the Company through the procedure specified by the Company.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the user's request based on the preceding paragraph, the Company will promptly make the necessary correction, etc. of the personal information.
- If the Company makes a correction, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make a correction, etc., the Company will notify the user promptly.
- If the Company is requested by the individual to suspend or delete the use of personal information on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been acquired by fraudulent means, the Company will promptly conduct the necessary investigation.
- Based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, if it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will promptly suspend or delete the use of the personal information.
- If the Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decides not to do so, the Company will notify the user promptly.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to suspend or delete the use, etc. of personal information due to a large cost or other reasons, and if alternative measures are necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user, the Company will take alternative measures.
- The contents of this Policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for matters stipulated separately in laws or this Policy.
- Address: 2nd Floor, Mainichi Shimbun Building, 3-4-5 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-0001
- Company Name: Rejuvenation Co., Ltd.
- Department in Charge: General Affairs
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
Article 10 (Contact Information)
For inquiries regarding this Policy, please contact the following: